Translate

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

The flowers market


Today we've gone to the flowers market near the Brick Lane. There were a lot of people there and the flowers were beautiful.

We've gone for a walk and my daughter bought a bunch of yellow tulips. I didn't buy anything.
After that we went to have lunch to an Vietnamese. The food was very spiced but very good.

It was a long time that I wanted to go to the pub "The Blind Beggar" at White Chapel and we went there to have one ''cappuccino'' and one ''latte''. There are much more coffee names in Italian.
Then, we went back to our house to have a rest and after that I took the Central Line and after the Northen Line to go to Angel.

I've been working up and down Upper Street where there were many interesting pubs and cafeteries. I went to see the Sadler's Well Theatre Building.

At the end of the day I've walked about 13 Km!

1 comentario: