Translate

jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Going to the European bookshop

Long time I needed an French book. It's name is: "Tu ne manque pas d'air", from Gallimard Editions.

So, today I have searched through Internet where was the shop and the answer was that the bookshop was at 5 Warnick Street. London

Then, I saw in Google maps the best way to go there, and again, the answer was accurate: take the Central Line to Holborn and there, change at Piccadilly line and stop in Piccadilly.

The day was rainy and I didn't have an umbrella, so I had to do my work faster than other times.

When I arrived to the bookshop, I tried to speak in my best English, but I wasn't with my mind clear and the seller said me if I was Spanish. Yes, I am, I said, and our conversation was easier.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario