Translate

martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

I return to Zaragoza

Resultado de imagen de londresWell, it's finish. The end of these nice holidays. Today I return to my country. With the happy souvenir of my stay here, in London. I'll come back again, sure. London has a lot of places, a lot of activities, a lot of history to be here only a few days.

It has been a very interesting experience. Being with my daughter, fixing a lot of things in her flat, knowing a lot of sites...

For me, nothing compares the cultural activity in London. All days there are many shows, many meetings, many talks... You can't bore in London never.

At 13:25, the plane leaves to Zaragoza. And it lands at 4:40 (local hour). Now I'm going to catch the bus to Stansted. Bye, London!

2 comentarios:

  1. Welcome home, 'hope we'll meet soon and talk 'bout London or so!
    There is a beer acoming!

    ResponderEliminar