Translate

sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

Malaysia Kitchen Spring Market and other things

Today we've done a lot of things. First we went to the Malaysia Kitchen Spring Market where I and my daughter we've tasted the Malaysian food. There were a lot of people walking along the Thames river and it was really enjoyable.

After that we went to the Campo Viejo`s 2015 Streets of Spain Festival in South Bank but we didn't  stop there too much (there was a lot of people).

Resultado de imagen de Tasmania's honeyAfter that we went to the Oval underground station where we had a coffee and after that we went to Brixton to see a furniture market. We also went to the Brixtol food market and there I bought a honey pot from Tasmania. It cost me 15 pounds!

Finally we went back to central London. I wanted to see one Musical Show at Chariting Road but we liked none At last we went to the Patisserie Valerie at the same street where I had one hot chocolate and one Franzipan-Plain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario