Translate

jueves, 30 de abril de 2015

Studying English

Resultado de imagen de learning englishI need to learn more English vocabulary and to practice to increase my fluidity. So, everyday I try to study in our London house. For me the best way to do that is via Internet. So I joined to ABA English which is a very easily way to hear, to speak and to write. Today I have studying 1 hour and 40 minutes! My goal is to study two hours every day.

Today I have visited two interesting commerces and I have seen the English prices. There are a lot of articles that cost 1 pound and others more expensive. If you want save money you can go to Poundland where each item cost 1 pound. Usually I buy food in Tesco. It´s a very funny opcion. There are quite foreign foods. Today I have bought English onions and much more things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario